KPovModeler output in EPS format doen't render color

横田 宏治 koji_yokota at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Dec 27 07:50:15 GMT 2006

I'd like to get output of KPovModeler in Encapsulated
Postscript format in color, but it produces only a
grayscale picture. How can I get color in Postscript?

KPovModeler's output on screen and other file formats
produces color fine. I wonder if KPovModeler may be
calling external programs such as netpbm to convert its
standard output (it seems Targa format) to other formats,
but I even don't know where I can tweak the conversion
process.

It seems Povray working background cannot produce EPS
output directly, so I suspect I must change the conversion
setting of KPovModeler.

I appreciate for a hint.

Koji Yokota

--