Problem closing konq with multiple tabs

Sun Dec 17 12:34:54 GMT 2006

I just discovered an issue with closing konqueror when there are multiple
tabs.

When attempting to close the konq window, i get asked if i really want to
close all tabs. No problem if i choose 'yes', but if i choose to cancel, i
get a kde window informing me that the window is not responding giving me
the option to either terminate it or keep it running. This should only come
up when konq has crashed but it continues to work fine after i cancel.

Does anyone else experience this? I am operating on Kubuntu 6.10 (Edgy) with
KDE 3.5.5.
--
Cheers!
kitts