kdialog not always on top

Felix E. Klee fk at liburg.de
Wed Dec 13 14:47:08 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 12 December 2006 17:29, kitts wrote:
> > How can I make kdialog appear always on top?
>
> Could this be anything to do with your settings in "Configure window
> behavior -> Window-specific settings" for focus stealing prevention?

It's a SUSE 10.1 installation with KDE 3.5.1 Level "a" with the following
settings under "Desktop -> Window Behavior -> Focus":

  Policy: Click to Focus

  [x] Click raise active window

  [x] Show window list while switching windows

  [ ] Traverse windows on all desktops

  [x] Desktop navigation wraps around

  [ ] Popup desktop name on desktop switch

As said before, it happens erratically and - unfortunately - frequently.

--
Felix E. Klee