DCOP problem when running a kde appremotely(withDISPLAYredirect)

Com Pegasus-CC-Hotline pegasus-cc-hotline.com at siemens.com
Mon Aug 28 17:24:07 BST 2006

Hi Kevin,
thank you for the tips.

However, things became much worse, as I had to realize,
that my 2.4 linux mini system doesn't have ALSA modules anyway,
only OSS, so the whole thing is damned to fail :-(
I think, these soundcard switches are not supported at all
by OSS, but of course now it is really offtopic here.

Thanks for investigation!
Thomas