thank you all

Rick Montgomery rick at royalpurple.com
Tue Aug 15 16:25:37 BST 2006

As I strive to bring Linux further into the company, little "gotchas" keep
popping up from different arenas and as always the community is there;
unwavering with support and good advice / direction. I wish to thank all of
you for your current and continued help, I'm trying to "break the window and
free their mind" SuSE has been my favorite distro for quite some time I just
never used "messenger" or "chat" I love DB's and application's for
production (Qt is outstanding) I wish Borland had kept up on Kylix though.
now to break them from MS access. Waiting on delivery of my SLED 10 and SLES
10. (even played with Xandros Server wasn't bad at all.)

Again thank you all and for this list service..

Rick Montgomery
rick at royalpurple.com

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, are
for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
contact the sender by reply e-mail or phone and destroy all copies of the