buttons in konqueror and mime types

Sebastian Reitenbach itlistuser at rapideye.de
Tue Aug 8 09:55:59 BST 2006

Hi,

I have .odt files associated to OpenOffice. When I click on a link that is
pointing to an .odt file, everything is fine, openoffice starts as expected.
On an other site I have some submit buttons, pointing to .odt files. when I
click on such a button, then konqueror asks me how to open the . odt file.
Is there anything I can do about that? I want konqueror using soffice to
open .odt files, regardless whether they are behind an ordinary text link or
button?

thanks
Sebastian