fonts

s s greatredshark at yahoo.ca
Sun Apr 16 22:01:17 BST 2006

--- ajtiM <ajtim at wi.rr.com> wrote:

http://img130.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fonts7mr.png

> On the above picture you can see difference between
> Firefox and Konqureror.
> Konqureror doesn't shows correct fonts on many
> sites. I have KDE 3.5.2, Xorg
> 7.0, kernel 2.6.16 and OS is ARCH Linux.
>
> Thanks...

Hey that reminded me of something I've been meaning to
post for a while: Ever since upgrading to KDE 3.5.2,
Fonts render ugly and jagged in some non-KDE apps.
Most noticably in Opera and aMSN, but also a bit in
FireFox. These apps used to render fonts just fine.
Anyone else experience this?
(slackware current, KDE 3.5.2, kernel 2.6.15.4)

thanks.