default download directory in konqueror

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Sun Apr 16 17:02:00 BST 2006

On Sunday 16 April 2006 17:36, LeVA wrote:
> Hi!
>

> Anyone know how to setup a default download directory for konqueror? Now it
> is the Documents directory.
> Thanks!
>
> Daniel

Hi Daniel. I've been using Kget for some months now, and seems to work better,
and with more options for downloads than the default downloader. You can
integrate it into Konqueror. I normally download stuff to where I want it to
go, but just having looked in Kget's Settings/Configure/Folders, there seems
to be the option for setting a default directory.

Nigel.