Correction re installation of Quanta FC5 not FC4

Bob LaFond b.lafond at comcast.net
Tue Apr 11 22:55:53 BST 2006

 I have installed Fedora Core 5 with the KDE desktop.

I am a WEB site developer. All the tools I need to develop and test are
now stable on my workstation. I have a well integrated environment
except that I cannot install Quanta+.

Where can I get very specific instructions. I've downloaded the latest
stable version of Quanta and try to compile it and get an error:

[ checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.3 and < 4.0) (headers
and libraries) not found. Please check your installation! ]

I cannot locate these anywhere.

Bob