KDE 3.5.2: Konqueror configuration

Henri Girard henrigira at numericable.fr
Tue Apr 11 07:18:43 BST 2006

Sorry for joining your notes :
But i had too the problem with kpanel "just a white page"...
but all the times i built with konstruct...
I remenber now i didn't proceed the same way ...
the first time i compile in konstruct / kde
the two other times in konstruct/meta
but some mistakes appeared though they didn't stop the compilation
Henri

Henri Girard a e'crit :