Sharing home directory

Michel Peru peru at esrf.fr
Wed Apr 5 15:44:09 BST 2006

Hi,

An explanation of my problem:

  1) Imagine that I have 10 PC running Linux + KDE.

  2) Imagine that the home directory of the user "xxx" is the same for all
of the PC (the home directory is NFS mounted and shared by all the PC).

  3) Imagine that for the user "xxx" I want a different KDE desktop
organization for each of the PC (for exemple a different naming scheme for
the desktop switcher).

How should I proceed to enable a per PC customization using a shared home
directory?

Thank you for any help,

Michel Peru