Can't duplicate files any more?

Dillonco dillonco at comcast.net
Sun Apr 2 05:16:09 BST 2006

I've just updated to KDE 3.5.2, and Konqueror is no longer letting me
duplicate files (ctrl+drag to same folder, crtl+c - ctrl+v, etc).  While I
used to get the something like the overwrite file dialog (I don't think it
had all the details), I now only get "the source and destination are the
same file". Now the only way to duplicate files is to copy to another
folder then move back.

I'm not sure why this was changed.  Hopefully it wasn't and this is just
some setting I got wrong.  If not I suppose I can always downgrade or write
a patch...