K-Mail

ianseeks ianseeks at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Apr 1 14:10:34 BST 2006

> also would be nice to have an option to delete from server when
> deleted from inbox.

Sounds like you need to add that to the Kmail wishlist

> I'm curious about this too. There is an option that's set by the account to
> leave messages on the server but no explanation as to what this will do. On
> the face of it ones mailbox will simply fill up. I believe that some isp's
> used to have a facility that would act as if the messages were
> undeliverable if this was done or just the headers were downloaded.
> Explanation anybody ?

It does what it says - it leaves them on the server. What happens on the
server will be upto the person that owns it.
Personally I uncheck that box so I leave nothing on the server at the ISP.  I
like to take care of my own data.  The only downside is that you can access
the mails via the web unless you have access to your own PC.