GPG error with KMail, cannot decrypt emails...

Gary Greene greeneg at phoenuxos.com
Sat Apr 1 11:34:32 BST 2006

For a while now, I've not been able to decrypt encrypted emails from people
that are encrypted with GnuPG. I've got GPG Agent running and have
pinentry-qt installed, but the error I get is the following from the blue
header in the email:

Encrypted message (decryption not possible)
Reason: Crypto plug-in "openpgp" could not decrypt the data.
Error: Bad passphrase

Additionally, I get this from the command line while kmail attempts to decrypt
the message:

gpgme_op_decrypt_verify() returned this error code:  117440523

If there are any GPG gurus on this list that know how to remedy this, please
let me know. Thanks.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from uriel.tolharadys.net

Developer and Project Lead for PhoeNUX OS.
 check out http://www.phoenuxos.com/ for more info.
EMAIL : greeneg at phoenuxos.com