K-Mail

Bram Schoenmakers bramschoenmakers at kde.nl
Sat Apr 1 10:35:53 BST 2006

Op zaterdag 01 april 2006 06:45, schreef Rick Montgomery:

Hi,

> Question: Arrow keys and enter key. I can not navigate up or down with my
> arrow keys and hitting enter does not open highlighted mail. SuSe 10
> ThinkPad A22M P3-800 / 512. works fine in TBird or Evolution though am I
> missing something?

You can configure the shortcuts to your liking when you go to Settings ->
Configure Shortcuts... Look for actions like "Next message" and "Next Unread
Message".

> also would be nice to have an option to delete from
> server when deleted from inbox.

AFAIK, this is not possible in the current KMail version. There are several
other options regarding deleting mails on the server in the account settings
(leave on server for x days for example).

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers
KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
  (Punch, 1855)