K-Mail

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Apr 1 10:31:00 BST 2006

On Saturday 01 April 2006 05:45, Rick Montgomery wrote:
> Question: Arrow keys and enter key. I can not navigate up or down with my
> arrow keys and hitting enter does not open highlighted mail. SuSe 10
> ThinkPad A22M P3-800 / 512. works fine in TBird or Evolution though am I
> missing something? also would be nice to have an option to delete from
> server when deleted from inbox. Using this laptop as test bed prior to
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rick
I'm curious about this too. There is an option that's set by the account to
leave messages on the server but no explanation as to what this will do. On
the face of it ones mailbox will simply fill up. I believe that some isp's
used to have a facility that would act as if the messages were undeliverable
if this was done or just the headers were downloaded. Explanation anybody ?

On navigation through the messages - there doesn't seem to be any way to do
this from the keyboard. Tab will cycle through the messages search facility
which is a wonderful facility in itself but the cursor keys seem to be locked
to the focus of the last message that was looked at so one has to reach for
the mouse. Maybe shift arrow and shift enter could be used to navigate the
messages window? Tab cycles through enough already.

Regards
John
--
Suse 10.0