OpenBSD and sound

Chris grooveman at comcast.net
Wed Sep 28 02:20:30 BST 2005

Yep,  tried those.  I set the device to /dev/sound, /dev/sound0,
/dev/audio and /dev/audio0.  If there are other sound devices in
openBSD, then I don't know what they are.

I tried all the possible -a permutations as well.

I have tried Ogg, mp3 and wav.  Nothing comes through, although
sometimes I get a faint click or high pitched squeal.

Very frustrating.

Thanks Phillip.

Any other thoughts here?