Kmail

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Sep 24 17:39:13 BST 2005

Hi
I am about upgrade my system to something more recent than suse 9.0, might be
9.3 or 10. I gained the impression from this board some time ago that  email
storage was changed at some point and that I will no longer be able to just
drag files into the relevant folders. If this is so can somebody tell me the
kde revision where this occurred and if there is a conversion program
available or a fix. I keep a lot of emails for reference.

Regards
John