3.5beta1

Gerhard den Hollander gdenhollander at fugro-jason.com
Wed Sep 21 19:47:50 BST 2005

* Jakub Nytko <bonzai10 at gmail.com> (Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 08:24:37PM +0200)
>    Well, maps.google.com doesn't work at all on Konqueror

Ehm, yeh ..
hence my question when 3.5b1 was out, as that's one of the things they've fixed.

So far, only the source tarballs are up .. waiting for the rpms to show

Currently listening to: cd1_07

	Gerhard,  <faliquid at xs4all.nl>   == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
   __O	You know, there are many people in the world today who,
 =`\<,	through no fault of their own, are sane.