Odd problem with kaffeine 0.4.3b Part 2

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Sep 21 11:35:33 BST 2005

Hi
I have just updated kaffiene. At last it plays everything but if I just
close it while a movie is playing it appears to shut down but the sound
keeps on playing. This is on suse 9.0 KDE 3.1.4, the update was from
packman.

 Regards
 John

Hi again
Should have added that the kaffeine version is 0.4.3, that I have lost my
email  notification sound and that XMMS will not play anything anymore.
In order to update kaffeine I had to remove:
kdevelop3
kdelibs3-devel
libvobis-devel
kdebase3-devel
libogg-devel
as queried in a previous email and install the following:
alsa-1.0.9-0
liboff-1.1.2-0
libtheora-1.0alpha5-0
libvobis-1.1.1-0
libxine1-1.1.0-0
speex-1.1.7-0

Anybody know what I need to do to fix these problems?
John