Konqueror: viewing the History in exact time order?

Mikhail Ramendik mr at ramendik.ru
Sun Sep 18 23:06:51 BST 2005

Hello,

I know how too open the History panel in Konqueror. But it always shows a
"tree" with sites and pages on them.

What if I want to view pages in the reverse time order, starting with the last
one I saw? Can I do this somehow?

Typical use case: I have accidentally closed a window with an interesting
page, and I don't remember which site it was on. How can I browse thrpough
the list of pages which were last opened, so that I could find it there?

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik