Konsole: new window

SnapafunFrank Frank at snapafun.co.nz
Fri Sep 16 05:11:00 BST 2005

Kevin Krammer wrote:

>On Friday 16 September 2005 05:51, SnapafunFrank wrote:
>

>>Jose Celestino wrote:
>>

>>>Ok, I give up.
>>>

>>Why ?
>>

>Some of the posters in this thread were giving instruction on how to open new
>tabs, which Jose already knows, but missed the actual problem (opening a new
>_window_).

I have replied to this earlier but will re-issue in case the thread has
been cropped.

Under " Settings " - " Configure Shortcuts " you can customize the
action to " Detach Session ". Works fine here.

--
Newbie Seeking USER_FUNCTIONALITY always!

Regards

SnapafunFrank

Big or small, a challenge requires the same commitment to resolve.
Registered Linux User # 324213  [ http://counter.li.org/ ]