Fwd: Microsoft respondents say they cannot open LINUX attachments. What can we advise them please

Erik Ohls eohls at welho.com
Sun Oct 30 00:09:15 BST 2005

söndagen den 30 oktober 2005 00:20 skrev JACKIE AINSWORTH:
> --- JACKIE AINSWORTH <jackieinbosham at btopenworld.com>
>
> wrote:
> > Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 20:39:57 +0100 (BST)
> > From: JACKIE AINSWORTH
> > <jackieinbosham at btopenworld.com>
> > Subject: Fwd: Microsoft respondents say they cannot
> > open LINUX attachments. What can we advise them
> > please?
> >
> > thanks.

Are you serious?

If you need their business more than they need yours (or if you are writing
love letters or blackmail notes) then save the attached file in a format that
they can read (doc, rtf, plain text, pdf or something else that
OpenOffice.org can manage). If they need you more than you need them you
might suggest to them that they install Linux or at least download OOo for
Windows.

Cheers
Erik