Openoffice documents previews in Konqueror

Piotr Gawrysiak pgawrysiak at supermedia.pl
Fri Oct 28 23:08:05 BST 2005

Hi!

Is it possible to have thumbnails for Openoffice files in Konqueror,
similarly to KOffice files? I guess this should not be very difficult
especially for odt, odp etc. formats which already contain a thumbnail
image inside... I thought that this functionality is part of
Openooffice.org KDE integration, but it seems that - at least on stock
Opensuse 10.0 it does not work.

It would be also nice to have previews for MS Word/Excell files too :-)

Piotr Gawrysiak