How to create remote folders in kde-3.5

龍神 ryujin_ssdt at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 17 02:04:25 BST 2005

After upgrading to kde-3.5_beta1 I am no longer able to create remote folders
in the remote:/ kio slave.  I can enter this in konqueror and I can see a
samba shares folder but I haven't been able to create new remote folders
(fish, webdav).

There use to be a "add remote place" icon that called a wizard that would
allow me to easily create remote folders but I cannot find it anymore. Do I
need to install anything special to get this functionality? or this feature
didn't made it to kde-3.5.

any tips are welcome.

regards,
Ryujin