Default Web Browser, EMail App.

Olivier Danoy olivier.danoy at amd.com
Wed Nov 16 18:25:15 GMT 2005

Dennis,

I'm not sure if you've found a solution to this issue but what you can
do is add the following lines to the firefox and thunderbird pref.js
files.  Close firefox and thunderbird before doing so and replace <xxxx>
by the appropriate name.

~/.mozilla/firefox/<xxxx>.default/prefs.js:

user_pref("network.protocol-handler.app.mailto", "thunderbird");

~/.thunderbird/<xxxx>.default/prefs.js:

user_pref("network.protocol-handler.app.ftp", "firefox");
user_pref("network.protocol-handler.app.http", "firefox");
user_pref("network.protocol-handler.app.https", "firefox");

Olivier