KDE 3.4 Select behavior

Bill Richards wildbill at aewa.org
Sat May 28 17:35:03 BST 2005

After my upgrade to KDE 3.4 the select behavior in a terminal window
(Eterm to be specific) has changed.  With KDE 3.2 I could
double-left-click to select an IP addresses or word from a text file I
was viewing.  Now, after the upgrade to KDE 3.4 a double-left-click
selects the entire line.  I have looked through all the settings in the
KDE Control Center but cannot find where I can modify this behaviour and
have if function as before.   Can anyone point me in the right direction?

cya
bill