Creating Login Banner in KDE 3.4

Joe Chimento takhoos at hotmail.com
Mon May 23 06:13:12 BST 2005

Is there a way to create a login banner that a user has to achnowledge
before the system boots into Xorg?

I have several machines I want to use as regular workstations, but the
company rule is that a banner has to be display which the user acknowledges
before logging in that the system may be monitored.

Ideally, when KDE 3.4 starts up, a screen will pop up displaying the company
monitoring policy....the user will have to acknowledge this by clicking on
"yes" to continue the login process.

How would I go about doing this?

--
Joe