How to configure the media-ioslave?

Dennis Schridde devurandom at gmx.net
Mon May 16 15:33:49 BST 2005

Hi,
I allready asked in the IRC, but nobody knew.
Please CC me, because I am not subscribed to this list.

How do I change the appearance of the media-ioslave? Currently it shows me
something like "53G Media", but I want it to be like "data (53GB, HDD)" where
"data" is the name of the mountpoint (/media/data).

I also would like to change the "media:/hdb1" URL to "media:/data". Is that
possible?

Thanks,
Dennis

P.S. If this is a kde-linux question please tell me.