Konquerer not connecting to server on LAN

Calvin Spealman ironfroggy at gmail.com
Thu May 12 16:49:59 BST 2005

Konquerer will connect to server across the wide internet just fine,
but when it comes to the server on my local network, it timesout every
time. Firefox and the command-line ssh client can connect to it
without any trouble, but konq just refuses. I can't figure out what
the problem could be. Does anyone have a suggestion for where I need
to look to investigate this problem further?