Getting back Konqueror 'questions'.

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Thu May 12 07:14:28 BST 2005

Pupeno wrote:

> How do I get konqueror to ask me again to store a password in the wallet, when
> it was told 'not to ask again' when such a popup appeard ?

What you need to do is delete the URL from the wallet.

When KWallet is running, left click the system tray icon.  Then choose
the wallet -- unless you configured something, it will be kdewallet --
in KWallet Manager.  Then choose: "Form Data" in <wallet name> - KWallet
Manager.  Click the '+' to expand: "Maps" in the Folder Entry window.
Find your URL in the list, right click it and choose Delete.

--
JRT