Showing more information in KAddressBook main view

Davide Zanon d.zanon at infinito.it
Wed May 11 18:50:01 BST 2005

Hello all!
I hope this is the right list to ask, I have searched google but found
nothing. In KAddressBook I can't find how to configure the main view (the one
where you can see the selected contact's name, image, mobile phone & so on..)
to show the information I want. For example, I'd like to see the contact's IM
address but I don't know how to do this... Can someone help?

Thanks a lot!
david