What am I missing: cdbakeoven & kreatecd from extragear won't compile

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Tue May 10 11:52:56 BST 2005

On Tuesday 10 May 2005 05:27, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:

> Check this out:
> 1. The output of configure says that it won't compile kreatecd and
> cdbakeoven, but it gives no reason why.

They could have been disabled by the module maintainer, but I am not sure
which file this would be in.

Anyway, I think development on both programs has beend stopped since K3B
became the most popular CD burner application for KDE.

Very likely K3B is the application you are actually looking for.

Cheers,
Kevin