ssh timeout and Konqueror

Dr David Webb david.webb at soc.soton.ac.uk
Tue Mar 29 18:55:23 BST 2005

I find the sftp facility on Konqueror very useful when working
remotely - i.e. debugging a set of subroutines.  However:

1. Konquerer seems to drop the sftp link after only a minutes
inactivity which means I often have to wait while it sets the link up
again.  Is it possible to change the default inactivity time before
breaking a sftp connection?

2.  Is it possible to (dangerously) set a default of 'Overwrite All' -
to be used when testing a series of small corrections.

Thanks.

David Webb