gkrellm -> kde dock application bar?

Max Bruche m.e.bruche at lse.ac.uk
Mon Mar 28 16:49:18 BST 2005

Thanks, but doesn't that mean that gkrellm will either be minimized to
the system tray (i.e. I can't read the stuff on displayed by gkrellm),
or displayed normally?

Basically, I would be looking for a way to have the gkrellm display on
all desktops, such that when I maximize and minimize windows, it will
never be covered by any other window, and will never obscure any part of
another window.

Max