system services

Caleb O'Connell caleb at mainehost.com
Mon Mar 28 17:14:00 BST 2005

would xinetd be the best option for these sevices?  is there a kde frontend to
manage these services?  I ask only because I plan to deploy a number of kde
desktops and would like to have an easier to maintain services setup.  I'd
like the machines to boot quick but have all the services work.

--
:: Caleb O'Connell