system services

Caleb O'Connell caleb at mainehost.com
Mon Mar 28 15:49:24 BST 2005

is there a kde service that will allow me to start system services in the
background after kde starts?  I want to speed my boot time up by starting
next to nothing at boot time, and then start most services in the background
of kde either on demand (cups, lisa, smb) or always (httpd).  I've looked
around but havn't come up with anything initially.  Thanks ahead for any
answers.

--
:: Caleb O'Connell