gkrellm -> kde dock application bar?

Max Bruche m.e.bruche at lse.ac.uk
Mon Mar 28 12:27:58 BST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to get gkrellm to run in the kde dock app bar, but am having
problem in getting this to work.

I right click on the KDE panel -> Add -> Panel -> Dock Application Bar
to get the dock app bar.
I then tried starting up gkrellm2 and tried the following:

     * gkrellm2 -w (withdrawn mode - doesn't seem to work).
     * kstart -type dock gkrellm2 (tell kstart it's a dockapp).
     * Go to the gkrellm configuration -> General -> tick "set window
type to be a dock or panel", start gkrellm

None of this seems to work to get the thing into the dock app bar.

It should be possible to get it to run in there, right?

Thanks.