Krpmview

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Mar 26 09:38:16 GMT 2005

There isn't a check box  that matches that description. It did work like that
a long time ago though.
The main point is I can't get krpmview back. It has a very nice feature for
rmp installs - just click a button, saves firing up the console and getting
to the rpm etc.
All I have on my machine is a directory  named krpmview with a bash script, a
perl program and other directories in it. A search shows that there is no
executable of that name anywhere. I've even tried associating the script and
the perl to rpm's. The shell script has something to do with it as it fires
up yaste but nothing gets installed. The perl just churns for a while. I
suspect some other program chains these and maybe generates the window. Just
what do I associate to get it back?

Regards
John