setting colors for Konsole.

David Harel hareldvd at ergolight-sw.com
Fri Mar 25 14:39:59 GMT 2005

Hi,

In konsole, when I choose a scheme "Black on White" the ls --color
colors are too bright. I was trying to change colors. I tried
/etc/DIR_COLORS but that could only choose a different color from a
small predefined set and not change the color brightness.

I also tried /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb.txt configuration. The result is
that xterm was influenced and so was xmessage but not konsole.

Last I tried to change things in konsole Settings->Configure
Konsole->Schema but that didn't change anything.

Any recommendations?

--
Thanks.

David Harel,