Konqueror "search when typing"

Jes Hall jes.hall at kdemail.net
Wed Mar 23 14:41:46 GMT 2005

> Hello to everybody,
>     I'm in trouble to understand if it's possible to have a "begin
> search when begin typing" tool
> in konqueror, like the one in firefox.
> It's very useful and more immediated than usual search by ctrl+F and so on.
> Can anyone tell me something about that ?
> Thanks,
>     Max

The incremental (or 'as you type') search in Konqueror needs to be prefixed by
the '/' character. So on the page you'd like to search in, simply type

/searchterm

to use incremental search.

--
JH

KDE Frequently Asked Questions:
http://docs.kde.org/en/HEAD/kdebase/faq/

panic("esp_handle: current_SC == penguin within interrupt!");