3 Screen Xinerama Issues

Jes Hall jes.hall at kdemail.net
Wed Mar 23 01:42:52 GMT 2005

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:23, Jonathan Duncan wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I have three monitors.  One 21inch in the middle and two 17inch, one on
> each side of the 21inch.  The 21 and one of the 17's is running off of an
> Nvidia Quadro FX540 dual-head, while the other 17 is running off of a
> Matrox Mystique.  I am running KDE 3.3.2 on Gentoo with a Linux kernel of
> 2.6.10.  This is a partially new setup for me.

Did you have a xinerama use flag when you emerged Qt ?  This problem sounds
very much like your Qt/KDE does not have complete xinerama support compiled
in, and Gentoo iirc disables it by default.

--
JH

KDE Frequently Asked Questions:
http://docs.kde.org/en/HEAD/kdebase/faq/

panic("esp_handle: current_SC == penguin within interrupt!");