Not Chosen to trust Certificate

Chris Blaszczyk cblaszczyk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 17:48:19 GMT 2005

Thanks for the information. It turns out the Citrix client doesn't
look at KDE for the certificates at all. I had to manually place the
root cert in the \usr\lib\ICACLient\ directory. Citrix only ships the
Linux client with a few roots.

Thanks for the info your e-mail prompted me to take a closer look at
how the client gets the cert info.

Thanks