Not Chosen to trust Certificate

Chris Blaszczyk cblaszczyk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 02:12:46 GMT 2005

I am getting the following error when trying to use the Citrix client

"You have not chosen to trust "/C=US/ST=/L=/O=Equifax/OU=Equifax
Secure Certificate Authority/CN=", the issuer of the server's security
certificate."

I know this site's certificate is located in the Peer SSL Certifiactes
tab of Crypto and I have the policy set to accept.

Is this a KDE issue, Linux or Citrix problem. Any info would be
appreciated. I have experienced this same problem in multiple versions
of KDE.

Thanks