Konqueror always starts mozilla to open URI on FC3

Willem w.vandinter at chello.nl
Sat Mar 19 11:58:42 GMT 2005

Hi all,

I have a problem with konqueror 3.3.2-1.5.3 (using KDE 3.3.2-1.7.3).
When I open it, it opens the file /usr/share/doc/HTML/index.html (so far
so good), but when I click on a link in the document, it's opens the URI
in mozilla.
Also when I type in a URI in the addressbar, it opens the URI in
mozilla, not in konqueror itself.

I couldn't find any setting or such that might cause the problem, and
it's getting a bit annoying.

If someone knows the solution for this problem, pls let me know ;)

With kind regards,

Willem