kcontrol -> Privacy/Web Cache cleanup doesn't working

LeVA leva at az.isten.hu
Tue Mar 15 20:48:38 GMT 2005

Hi!

I have executed this cleanup for my user:

KControl / Security & Privacy / Privacy / Web Cache
but this didn't clean up my web cache :) After this, when I open Konqueror, I
can still see the web cache on the side panel (F9), and the auto-completion
in the location bar is still working for the visited web sites.

Is there any chance, that I'm using kde too long ago(since kde2), and I should
start with a new ~/.kde dir, or this is some misconfiguration? What else
could be the problem?
I'm using kde-3.4-rc1, and kde-3.3.2, and neither is working.

Thanks!

Daniel

--
LeVA