Problems Removing items from K Menu

Jim Janovich jimjano at ptd.net
Tue Mar 15 15:21:34 GMT 2005

Yes.  To test I ran it from command line.  Selected the item, clicked Delete
and the Save.  Still there.  It produced this output in the shell:

janovichj at warsaw:~> kmenuedit
janovichj at warsaw:~> X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
  Major opcode:  20
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x3c0034e

Jim