Special Window Setting and using Save Session with multiple Konsoles

Krister Swenson kswenson at budweiser.com
Thu Mar 10 19:07:41 GMT 2005

I like KDE to start up with three Konsoles filling my screen at once tiled in a desktop.

It used to be that KDE would save the size, font, and location of these three tiled Konsoles when I did "Save Session" so that they would re-appear exactly as I left them.

Now that I've upgraded to 3.3 they no longer come back correctly...

   they all adopt the same positions/size but not font.  They do come back in the proper desktop.

I figure this has something to do with the "Special Window Settings..." and "Window-Specific Settings" in "Configure Window Behavior" but I can't figure out how to separate the attributes of the three consoles.

Can anyone tell me how to do this or tell me if there is some documentation on how to do this?

kms

_________________________________________________________________Get your FREE Budweiser E-mail account at http://budweiser.com     Budweiser E-Mail must be used responsibly and only is for consumers 21 years of age and older!       Disclaimer: Neither Anheuser-Busch, Inc. (the makers of BUDWEISER beer) nor the operator of this E-Mail service or their respective affiliates have seen, endorsed or approved any of the content in this e-mail and expressly disclaim all liability for the content in whole and in part.