Default browser

Stelian Iancu siancu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 07:46:29 GMT 2005

Hello,

I am using Debian unstable with KDE 3.3.2.
I have changed the default browser in KDE to be Mozilla Firefox instead
of Konqueror (from Control Center -> KDE Components -> Component
Chooser. Now the problem is that every time I open a link from an
external program (such as Thunderbird), it automatically opens first
Konqueror (but loads the link correctly in Firefox) and I have to close
Konqueror all the time. And this is annoying.

So, any idea how can I solve this?

Thanks!

Regards,
Stelian