KDE 3.4 - unlock session problem

Georgi Ivanov joro at abacustrade.com
Tue Mar 1 00:37:24 GMT 2005

Hi,
Thanks for the tips but it's not the kdecheckpass.

Unfortunately i'm not familiar with PAM.What to put in this file ?

Something i didn't specified :
I'm with SUSE 9.2.

I'm using KDM from KDE 3.3.2 to log-in to kde 3.4.(I have kdecvs account with
KDEDIR set to the location of the new KDE.)
Can this be a problem ?

Joro

На понеделник, 28 февруари 2005 06:17 Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper пише: